Online Registration opens Wednesday December 7, 2016
Registration closes Monday, February 13, 2017
Our registration process will be very similar to last year. A registration letter and instructions from the host committee will be e-mailed to all churches with full details. Or click here for 2017 Host Church Registration Letter (when available). Online payment options will include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card, Visa and MasterCard DEBIT cards, and e-checks. If you wish to pay by check, then print the Registration Receipt, make your check payable to Diocesan Council 2017 and mail both to Good Shepherd, Corpus Christi.
- Church of the Good Shepherd
Attn: Registration, Diocesan Council 2017
700 S Upper Broadway St
Corpus Christi, TX 78401-3521
There are three online registration forms (when available):
- Church Registration (Clergy, Delegates, Alternates and Clergy Spouses)
- Individual Registration (Visitors or Volunteers)
- Child Care Registration (Children of attendees)
Additional Information and Resources (when available):
- Click for Online Payment Explanation 2016
- TIP: For delegates and alternates – to avoid double registrations and confusion please allow your church office to coordinate and complete your registration.
- Click for Church Registration WORKSHEET ONLY for registering Clergy, Delegates, Alternates and Clergy Spouses
- Click for Individual Registration WORKSHEET ONLY for registering Visitors
2017 Registration Letter from Good Shepherd, Corpus Christi Host Church (when available):
Below is a summary of last year’s fees. 2017 fees will be posted when available:
Check back often for more information. Or signup for the Council 2017 blog “Entries” RSS feed and be notified when changes are made to this website.