For a church to be seated at Council, 2015 Parochial Reports must be received in the office of the Diocese of West Texas by February 1, 2016.
Below you will find DWTX Instructions for completing all facets of the Parochial Report and diocesan required forms. The complete PDF package of forms was mailed December 29, 2015 and is available on Scribd.com below. The files originally created as Word documents or Excel files are available below in original format allowing completion on a computer. You will be able to view PDF files, but you should download the Word and Excel files to complete digitally.
Click Individual Files to download:
Parochial Report Information from Episcopal Church Website
1. 2015 Generic Parochial Report Form (PDF format). Please go online to receive your congregation’s personalized copy for completion. Visit http://www.episcopalchurch.org/page/parochial-report for additional information and a link to file your parochial report online.
2. General Instructions for 2015 Parochial Report (PDF format)
3. Workbook for Page 2 of 2015 Parochial Report (PDF format)
4. Workbook for Page 3 of 2015 Parochial Report (PDF format)
Diocesan Information and Forms to be Completed
1. Hardaway Instruction Letter 2016 (PDF format)
2. Diocesan Summarized Instructions for Filing Online (PDF format)
3. Staff Salaries 2016 (Word document)
4. 4.Stewardship Statistic Form 2015/16 (Word document)
5. Church Officials 2016 (Word document)
6. Vestry and Bishop’s Committee 2016 (Word document)
7. Certification of Insurance 2016 (Word document)
8. Necrology Form 2016 (Word document)
Full Parochial Report Packet for 2016 Year (PDF format, mailed 12/29/15)
Instructions for Audit Committee 2016 (PDF format, mailed 12/29/15)
Scribd.com is a website allowing free storage of documents. Use their command buttons to Print or Download the full packet. Be aware the complete packet is 36 pages with the Instructions for Audit Committees.