For a church to be seated at Council, 2018 Parochial Reports must be received in the office of the Diocese of West Texas by February 1, 2019.
Below you will find DWTX Instructions for completing all facets of the Parochial Report and diocesan required forms. The complete PDF package of forms was mailed December 7, 2018 and is available on Scribd.com below. The files originally created as Word documents or Excel files are available below in original format allowing completion on a computer. You will be able to view PDF files, but you should download the Word and Excel files to complete digitally.
Click Individual Files to download:
Parochial Report Information from Episcopal Church Website
- Please go online to complete your congregation’s information at https://pr.dfms.org/.
- For prior year parochial report results visit https://www.episcopalchurch.org/research/parochial-report-result.
- As a working copy while gathering the information offline, use this 2018 Parochial Report Fillable Form (PDF format). However, remember the report can ONLY be completed online at https://pr.dfms.org/.
- General Instructions for the 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)
- Workbook for Page 2 of 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)
- Workbook for Page 3 of 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)
Diocesan Information and Forms to be Completed
1.Hardaway Instruction Letter 2019 (PDF format)
2. Diocesan Summary Instructions for Filing Online (PDF format)
3. Staff Salaries 2019 (Word document)
4. Stewardship Statistic Form 2018:19 (Word document)
5. Church Officials 2019 (Word document)
6. Vestry or Bishops’ Committee 2019 (Word document)
7. Certification of Insurance 2019 (Word document)
8. Necrology Form 2019 (Word document)
Full Parochial Report Packet 2018 Year (PDF format, mailed 12/7/18)
Diocesan Insurance Policy 2018-11 (PDF format)
Scribd.com is a website allowing free storage of documents. Use their command buttons to Print or Download the full packet. Be aware the complete packet is 26 pages with the Instructions for Audit Committees.