Online Registration opens Friday, December 20, 2019.
Registration closes Monday, February 10, 2020.
All clergy, clergy spouses, delegates, alternates, visitors, nursery/childcare, and exhibit hosts must register online to attend Diocesan Council. The Council Host Churches will email a registration letter with instructions for church registrations in December, and the letter will be linked here, once available.
For Clergy, Clergy Spouses, Delegates,
For Visitors and Volunteers
For infants through 2nd graders; pre-registration required.
Online payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card, Visa and MasterCard debit cards, and e-checks. To pay by check, print the Registration Receipt, make your check payable to Diocesan Council 2020 and mail both to
Diocese of West Texas
Attn: Registration, Diocesan Council
P.O. Box 6885
San Antonio, TX 78209
Additional Information and Registration Resources
- TIP: For delegates and alternates – to avoid double registrations and confusion please allow your church office to coordinate and complete your registration.
- View Church Registration WORKSHEET ONLY to gather registration information for Clergy, Delegates, Alternates and Clergy Spouses
- View Individual Registration WORKSHEET ONLY to gather registration information for Visitors and Volunteers
- Both Certification of elected delegates and alternate delegates AND Registration of all Council attendees is required.
- For a church to be seated at Council, their parochial report for the prior year is due in the office of the Diocese of West Texas by February 1. The parochial report packet will be mailed late December and will be available on the Parochial Reports page.