Council Registration opens Tuesday, January 7, 2020 and closes Monday, February 10, 2020. All clergy, clergy spouses, delegates, alternates, visitors, nursery/childcare, and exhibit hosts must register online to attend Diocesan Council.
For Clergy, Clergy Spouses, Delegates, and Alternates
For Visitors and Volunteers
For infants through 2nd graders; pre-registration required.
Online payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit card, Visa and MasterCard debit cards, and e-checks. To pay by check, print the Registration Receipt, make your check payable to Diocesan Council 2020 and mail both to:
Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
Attn: Council Registration
P.O. Box 6885
San Antonio, TX 78209
Returning in 2020, Council participants will attend two workshop sessions on Friday afternoon to broaden knowledge, build ministry skills, and foster connections. Individual workshop registration is required through the Council registration form. All workshops will take place within the American Bank Center; click here for workshop descriptions and information is to help choose which workshops to attend.
Additional Information and Resources:
- Both Certification of elected lay delegates and alternate delegates and online Registration of all Council attendees is required to attend.
- For a church to be seated at Diocesan Council, their parochial report for the prior year is due in the Diocesan Office by February 1st. The parochial report information and online forms are available on the Parochial Report page.
- For delegates and alternates – to avoid duplicate registration and confusion, please allow your church office to coordinate and complete your registration.
- For church offices – view the Church Registration PDF to help gather registration information from Clergy, Delegates, Alternates and Clergy Spouses
- For church offices – view the Individual Registration PDF to help gather registration information from Visitors and Volunteers