For a church to be seated at Council 2020, its 2019 Parochial Report must be received at the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas’ office by February 1, 2020. The complete package of forms and instructions for the Parochial Report will be mailed in December 2019.
Diocesan Information and Forms
- A letter from Susan Hardaway, Financial Officer
- Instructions for filing a Parochial Report online with The Episcopal Church (pdf)
- Staff Salaries Form
- Stewardship Statistics Form
- Church Officials Form
- Vestry or Bishop’s Committee Form
- Certification of Insurance Form
- Necrology Form
- Audit Committee Instructions for Team Members
- Diocesan Insurance Policy
Parochial Reports Sent to The Episcopal Church
Additionally, each church must submit Parochial Report information to The Episcopal Church (TEC) through their website. Online filing will open in January 2020 at https://pr.drms.org. Click here to view TEC forms, instructions, workbooks, and past parochial reports. The parochial report for The Episcopal Church must be completed online; you may use this document to collect information prior to entering it at https://pr.drms.org. Please contact Susan Hardaway, at 210/888-824-5387, if you are unable to complete the report online.
- Please go online to complete your congregation’s information at https://pr.dfms.org/.
- For prior year parochial report results visit https://www.episcopalchurch.org/research/parochial-report-result.
- As a working copy while gathering the information offline, use this 2018 Parochial Report Fillable Form (PDF format). However, remember the report can ONLY be completed online at https://pr.dfms.org/.
- General Instructions for the 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)
- Workbook for Page 2 of 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)
- Workbook for Page 3 of 2018 Parochial Report (PDF format)