[January 2, 2020] This year, all year-end reports (Parochial and DWTX Supplemental Reports) are available for completion online only. Our goal is to continue simplifying the report process and entry of information for both church and diocesan staff members.
It is very important to complete and submit all forms by February 1, 2020.
All reports can be accessed using the links below and through the diocesan Financial Services page. More information about each component is listed at the bottom of this page. Please ensure that you complete:
- The Episcopal Church Parochial Report, to be submitted by February 1, 2020
- The Five-Part DWTX Supplemental Report (Clergy Compensation, Lay Compensation, Stewardship, Church Officials & Vestry/Bishop’s Committee, and Necrology), to be submitted by February 1, 2020
- A 2019 Financial Audit, to be submitted by May 1, 2020
Please keep in mind that the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas’ Canons state, “No clergy person shall be entitled to vote (in the Annual Diocesan Council) unless the Parochial Report required of him or her has been received by the Bishop” (Canon 1, Section 1a).
Thank you for completing this information for your congregation online this year. If you need assistance, please call the diocesan offices at 888/210-824-5387.
Susan B. Hardaway
Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
- The Episcopal Church Parochial Report, to be submitted by February 1st.
- Click here to open The Episcopal Church Parochial Report form, located online at https://reports.dfms.org.
- After you log in, the site will ask you for your UEID and PIN. If you need your church’s UEID and PIN, contact the diocesan office at 888/210-824-5387.
- Then, enter your email address and set up a password. The password will need to be between 8 and 50 characters and must contain at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, and one digit. For assistance setting up email and password, contact the General Convention Office at email@example.com.
- After you access the site, review your church’s information on the screen, enter any new information, and then click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Review all fields a final time to ensure everything is accurate.
- Click “Print” to save the report for your records, then make a copy of the first page of The Episcopal Church Parochial Report, sign and date the page, then mail it to Susan Hardaway, at the address below.
- Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
Attn: Susan Hardaway
P.O. Box 6885
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Episcopal Diocese of West Texas
- Diocesan Supplemental Reports, to be submitted by February 1st.
Each link will take you to the corresponding Diocesan Supplemental Report form. Enter your name and your church’s information, click “Continue,” then review your answers and submit. No printing or mailing is necessary, as the information is recorded and submitted to the diocesan office once each part is completed.
If you need to make changes or updates to a supplemental form after submitting it online, contact the diocesan office at 888/210-824-5387 for assistance, in order to avoid duplicate, conflicting forms from the same congregation.
- 2019 Financial Audit, to be completed by May 1st.
|2019 General Purpose Income||Eligible to Complete||Important Comments|
|Less than $600,000||Audit by Committee||Needs to be conducted by three (3) individuals who are independent of the financial transactions of the church or mission. Use required form, linked here.|
|$600,000 – $900,000||Compilation Audit||Needs to be a CPA under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 958 including notes to the financials and an Internal Control questionnaire completed.|
|$900,001 – $1,200,000||External Review by a CPA||Needs to be a CPA under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 958 including notes to the financials.|
|Over $1,200,000||Audit by a CPA||Needs to be a CPA under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 958 including notes to the financials.|