The Council 2020 is formatted for viewing on a computer screen as well as tablet or smart phone devices. It contains all pertinent information about preparing for Council, participating during the event, and re-visiting information shared once you return home.
All Council delegates, alternates, visitors, and clergy attendants are invited to save the Council website as an icon on your smartphone or tablet’s home screen. This will allow you to quickly navigate there if you are in search of specific Council 2020 information. Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions to save the site to your home screen using an iPhone.
How to Save Council Website to the Home Screen of an iPhone
- Open web-browser like Safari or Google Chrome
- Type the Council Website URL into the top bar: council-dwtx.org
- Press Go to open the mobile friendly Council website
- Press the Share button at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll through the options and select “Add to Home Screen”
- Shorten the name to 1-3 words
- Click add; now it’s saved to your Home Screen
- Anytime you click this icon, your web browser will automatically open to the Council website
The process is similar for Android and other smartphone types: Navigate to the Council 2020 homepage (council-dwtx.org) using the web-app of your choice. Open the settings menu in your web browser, by clicking the three dots at the top right of the browser, and create a Bookmark for the Council 2020 site. Before saving the Bookmark, select Add Shortcut to Desktop from the provided options.
Questions? Contact the diocesan Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the diocesan office at (210/888) 824-5387 for assistance.