Pre-Council meetings begin on Sunday, January 21, with the first at St. Philip’s in Beeville. Both bishops and the diocesan team will be at each of the 7 Pre-Council meetings. Be sure to mark your convocation’s on your calendar, and we’ll see you there.
All Pre-Council meetings, with the exception of Beeville, will include dinner. Beeville begins at 4:00 p.m.; the others begin with dinner at 6:00, followed by the presentation at 6:45.
- January 21 – Eastern Convocation at St. Philip’s, Beeville, at 4:00 p.m.
- January 22 – Western Convocation at St. Philip’s, Uvalde, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
- January 25 – Northeastern Convocation at St. Mark’s, San Marcos, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
- January 28 – Valley Convocation at St. Peter St. Paul, Mission, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
- January 29 – Southern Convocation at St. Mark’s, Corpus Christi, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
- February 1 – Northern Convocation at St. Peter’s, Kerrville, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
- February 5 – Central Convocation at St. George, San Antonio, at 6:00 p.m. Dinner will be served.
Pre-Council meetings are essential to a delegate’s preparation for Council. Many details of the diocesan budget, which Council is responsible for establishing, will be presented at Pre-Council meetings and not be repeated on the floor of Council. Several other important pieces of information that will be taken up at Council will be distributed at Pre-Council meetings.