The Rev. Canon Joann Saylors welcomed new clergy to the Diocese of West Texas, who have all began serving here in the past year:
- Mark Bigley, who serves at Annunciation, Luling
- Jan Dantone, Epiphany, Kingsville
- Michael Fulk, All Saints, San Benito
- Jennifer Shadle, Assistant Rector of St. John’s, McAllen
Bishop Gary Lillibridge also introduced the senior seminarians and announced their first placements after they each will be ordained in June.
- Carrie Guerra, who will serve as Assistant to the Rector at Trinity, Victoria
- Mike Woods, who will serve as Assistant to the Rector at St. Mark’s, San Marcos
- Scott Parnell, who, with an interest in school chaplaincy, will accept a position with Christchurch School in Christchurch, Virginia, after his ordination to the priesthood.