As we begin the 2014 year, details of our upcoming Diocesan Council Feb 20-22 are also beginning to develop. It’s time to turn your attention to the business of Council. Visit the Signup section for Certification and Registration, including a new section just for Visitors.
Also available on the website is complete 2013 Parochial Report information including a blank parochial report form with instructions and a link to the Episcopal Church website for online completion. Additionally, all the Diocesan requested forms and information are available for download. A Parochial Report packet was mailed to each church on December 23, 2013, but the forms online, (in Word Document format) can be filled out on your computer, printed, and returned with the parochial report due Feb. 1, 2014. Happy downloading!
Other new information to review includes:
- Registration (opened Dec.12 closes Feb. 10)
- Child Care/Nursery
- Luncheons & Breakfast
- Mission Congregations’ Dinner
- Council in Action
- Youth in Action
If you would like to learn a little more about those who will be presenting this year, check out our three new pages with short bios:
- Presenting Bishops features our bishops, Lillibridge and Reed, plus our visiting Bishops Francisco Moreno and Benito Juarez-Martinez
- Keynote Speaker the Rev. Becca Stevens
- Presenters, an alphabetical (by last name) listing of bios for those speaking during Council. This area will develop as information is received.
Don’t miss any of the action. Check back often for more information. Or sign-up for the Council 2014 blog “Entries” RSS feed and be notified when changes are made to this website. Simply click the “Sign me up!” button in the Email Subscription box on the right-hand navigation bar.