For a church to be seated at Council, 2014 Parochial Reports must be received in the office of the Diocese of West Texas by February 1, 2015.
Below you will find DWTX Instructions for completing all facets of the Parochial Report and diocesan required forms. The complete PDF package of forms will be sent late December 2014 and available on Scribd.com below. The files originally created as Word documents or Excel files are available below in original format allowing completion on a computer. You will be able to view PDF files, but you should download the Word and Excel files to complete digitally.
Click Individual Files to download (available late December):
Parochial Report Information from Episcopal Church Website
1. 2014 Parochial Report Form Generic (PDF format). Please go online to receive your congregation’s personalized copy for completion. Visit http://www.episcopalchurch.org/page/parochial-report for additional information.
2. General Instructions for 2014 Parochial Report (PDF format)
3. Workbook for Page 2 of 2014 Parochial Report (PDF format)
4. Workbook for Page 3 of 2014 Parochial Report (PDF format)
Diocesan Information and Forms to be Completed
1. Hardaway Instruction Letter 2015 (PDF format)
2. Diocesan Summarized Instructions for Filing Online (PDF format)
3. Staff Salaries for 2015 (Word document)
4. 2014/15 Stewardship Statistic Form (Word document)
5. Church Officials for 2015 (Word document)
6. Vestry and Bishop’s Committee for 2015 (Word document)
7. Certification of Insurance for 2015 (Word document)
8. Necrology Form for 2015 (Word document)
Parochial Report Packet for 2014 Year (mailed late December)
Scribd.com is a website allowing free storage of documents. Use their command buttons to Print or Download the full packet. Be aware the complete packet is 68 pages.