For a church to be seated at Council, 2012 Parochial Reports must be received in the office of the Diocese of West Texas by February 1, 2013.
Below you will find DWTX Instructions for completing all facets of the Parochial Report and diocesan required forms. The complete PDF package of forms was sent by mail on December 20, 2012 and is loaded on Scribd.com below. The files originally created as Word documents or Excel files are available below in original format allowing completion on a computer. You will be able to view PDF files, but you should download the Word and Excel files.
Click Individual Files to download:
Parochial Report Information
1. 2012 Parochial Report Form Generic (PDF format). Please go online to receive your congregation’s personalized copy for completion. Visit
for additional information.
2. General Instructions for the 2012 Parochial Report including Page 2 and 3. (PDF format)
Diocesan Information and Forms to be Completed
1. Diocesan Instruction Letter (PDF format)
2. Summarized Parochial Report Instructions (PDF format)
3. Staff Salaries (Word document)
4. 2012/13 Stewardship Statistic Form (Excel file)
5. Church Officials (Word document)
6. Vestry and Bishop’s Committee (Word document)
7. Certification of Insurance (Word document)
8. 2012 Audit by Committee Completion Checklist (PDF format)
9. Necrology Form (Word document)
10. Worker’s Compensation – Payroll Audit Report 2012 (Excel file)
Scribd.com is a website allowing free storage of documents. Use their command buttons to Print or Download the full packet. Be aware the complete packet is 68 pages.