110th Annual Council
February 20-22, 2014
Embassy Suites Hotel, Spa & Conference Center
Exhibitor Forms and Information (PDF format):
- CEMS Convention + Expo Management Services, LLC “2014 Council Exhibitor Kit” for materials handling and booth furnishings – NOW Available
- Electrical Work Order from PSAV (the onsite audio/visual company). Click for form PSAV 2014 Exhibitor Electricity Form. Return directly to PSAV by e-mailing Janean Feller at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 512.805.5343.
- Boxed lunches at a cost of $18 will be available for pre-order during the registration process
- Thursday – Honey Cured Ham & Cheddar Cheese on Toasted Baguette, Chips, Fresh Fruit and drink OR Vegetarian Wrap
- Friday – Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast & Swiss Cheese on Kaiser Roll, Chips, Fresh Fruit and drink OR Vegetarian Wrap
- As an alternative – the Rocky River Grille (onsite) will feature a chef’s choice buffet for $12+ each day. No preorder is necessary.
- Please check back often for additional information and forms.
Online Registration – CLOSED
- Premium Booths $280 (36)
- Standard Booth in Spring Lake Ballroom (30)
- Commercial Booths $200
- Non-profit Booths $140
Show hours are:
- Thursday, Feb 20 – 10:00 am to 5:15 pm
- Friday, Feb 21 – 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Note: From 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm the Banquet Reception will be in the Pre-Function corridor area in front of Veramendi A-E. Exhibits may remain open during these extended hours although foot traffic is not guaranteed.
- Saturday, Feb 22 – 8:00 am – 12 noon
Kindle Fire HD
To participate in the three-days of drawings, a Council attendee must visit 20 exhibitors each day. Please bring a stamp/hole punch or other identifying marker to acknowledge their visit to your booth. The daily prize is a 7″ Kindle Fire HD with 8 GB of memory and WiFi.
You are invited to participate as an exhibitor for this special event themed “Rekindle the Gift of God within You!”
The exhibitor area will be located in The Spring Lake Ballroom as well as in several corridors adjacent to the main Council meeting room and refreshment areas. We value our exhibitors and are doing everything possible to make this a successful endeavor for everyone involved. We will be having a “Daily Kindle Fire Give-away” during Council. Attendees will be encouraged to visit each booth and have a card stamped by exhibitors in order to be eligible to enter the drawing. Please bring a sticker, stamp or other unique way of marking cards for each person.
The exhibit area will contain 66 booths, 36 of which will be premium booths at a cost of $280 each. The remaining 30 booths will be available at $200 for commercial enterprises and $140 for non-profit and/or charitable organizations. Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, but you will have the opportunity to select your preferred location during registration.
Each booth will be a standard 10’ by 8’ draped exhibit booth. The background drape will measure 8’ high, and the side drapery will be 3’ high. Each booth will be equipped with one 6’ draped table and two chairs. A 7” by 44” standard single line booth identification sign will be provided. Charges for additional tables, chairs and other equipment will be addressed in the exhibitor packet that will be provided in January by Convention and Expo Management Services, LLC (CEMS). CEMS can be contacted at: (956)702-4926 ext. 2 or email@example.com. Electricity will be available through PSAV. See the website for additional details.
On-line registration for exhibitors will begin on Monday, November 18, 2013. Please visit the Council website at http://council-dwtx.org/exhibits/. The booth registration deadline is January 23, 2014. Our registration system has payment options including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks. Upon receipt of your registration request and credit card information, your registration will be confirmed by e-mail. When all booth spaces have been reserved, a waiting list will be maintained.
Original Booth Map & Invitation Letter on Scribd
Map of Exhibitor Locations with Booth numbers
During registration you will be able to request Corridor A, B, or C for Premium booths. Standard booth exhibitors may also request sections of the Spring Lake Ballroom during registration. Requests will be honored in order received. Payment by credit card is required at the time of request.
Original Booth Map & Invitation Letter
Scribd.com is a website allowing free storage of documents. Use their command buttons to Print or Download the full packet.
Check back often for more information. Or signup for the Council 2014 blog “Entries” RSS feed and be notified when changes are made to this website.